Web’Expert « Ceramic Injection Moulding – CIM »
From raw materials to finishing
22th of September, 2020 – 2pm to 5pm (Paris time)
Webinar in English
CIM technology stands out from others in the production of technical ceramics components due to combining a high complexity in part design and the large series production, at a competitive cost. Complex shape components could be developed almost without restrictions, with dimensions accuracy, superior surface finish and piece-by-piece reproducibility by using CIM technology. Possible materials to be used for CIM manufactured parts are alumina (aluminium oxide), zirconia (zirconium oxide), zirconia toughened alumina, steatite, as well as other oxide ceramics.
AIM OF THE WEBINAR: After a state of the art, discover the complete value chain of CIM:
- Raw materials & Feedstock
TARGETED PUBLIC: Anyone with a scientific or technical background from design, methods, production or R&D departments.
Detailed program – 22th of September (Paris time)
- 2:00 pm: Welcoming & introduction (European Cluster of Ceramics)
- 2:10 pm: CIM Introduction: Generalities and principles of CIM – CTCV, Helio JORGE
- 2:15 pm: Feedstock – To be confirmed
- 3:25 pm: Break
- 3:30 pm: Very high-performance ceramic materials and applications – To be confirmed
- 4:15 pm: Finishing solution for CIM parts – BINC Industries, Frédéric BAJARD
- 4:30 pm: Question time
- 5:00 pm: BtoB meetings
WEB’EXPERT 22th September, 2020 – Registration rates :
- Member of the cluster: 90€ excl-VAT (108€ with tax)
- Non-member: 150€ excl-VAT (180€ with tax)
Your registation includes : your participation to the webinar, the speakers’ slideshows, the video of the webinar, the attendee list.